The library is the soul of school & college keeping this in mind we prioritize student’s welfare, our library has a total number of books 10500. The library information is totally updated in Vriddhi software since 2006. We have 2235 books digitalize. In this, we have reference books, textbooks, literature (novels, stories, and all types of magazines, CDs & DVDs & newspapers. Computerization of library has already done. Internet facility is available for students and staff members.
We purchase 14 types of magazines every year. We are providing all types of reference books, question paper sets, magazines. We believe in free access to the library for every student and staff member. Implementation of this scheme provides enormous brainstorming among students and staff. We also provide free textbooks for deserving students. We provide informative cuttings from newspapers and display them on the notice board. Entry into the Library is prohibited Without- I Card In short our library satisfies all recommendations and directions from Dr. S. R. Ranganathan Committee.
LIBRARY RULES AND REGULATIONS
These rules are framed to help and promote, rather than to constrain the use of library materials and services.
* Entry without l-Card is prohibited.
* Don’t remove the Barcode Labels.
* Users must observe total silence in the library and its environs at all times.
*Use of mobile phones is strictly prohibited. * Valuable materials (bags, cases, folders, etc.) must be left outside.
*Don’t carry eatables in the library.
* Users are not allowed to logging by their personal. passwords to search on computers or to access on the net. Don’t shut down the Resoursemate program after search.
* Defaulters found by any marking, defacing, or mutilating books or any other library material will be expected to pay for the material with the most current edition of the same.
*No library equipment may be moved, modified, or tampered with without permission of the librarian.
The borrowing period is strictly in between 9:30 am to 1:00 pm of Morning Shift & afternoon Shift 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm.
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
V VI VII VIII IX X
All students must present their ID card before borrowing any library materials.
Students are allowed to borrow a maximum of two books for a period of one week.
Reference books, Encyclopedias, Dictionaries, unbound issues of journals/periodicals, Project Books are not issued out of the library to anybody.
All borrowed materials must be returned on or before the due Date
All reserve materials must be returned at the specified time
DAMAGE/ LOSS OF LIBRARY MATERIALS
• All users will be held responsible for any damage or loss of library materials in their possession and will be required to meet the cost of replacement and processing. Lost books must be reported to the librarian immediately and replaced or paid for within 30 days.
• Lost library books that are recovered, must be handed to the librarian as they remain the property of the School/College library.
Note: Each & Every student to follow the above rules & regulations to run the Library smoothly.